- Oct. 3, 2018, 10:50 a.m.
With new macOS Mojave Apple have developed new security protection for apps and data. Now apps cannot access data from another apps even if it successfully accepted as exception from Apple. BookmarkApp for Safari access bookmarks of Safari and that's why it should be granted for access of such data. You can easily grant access for bookmarks of Safari if you add BookmarkApp in Settings of Mojave. Launch System Preferences, and select the Security & Privacy preference pane. After it select Privacy -> Full Disk Access an then add BookmarkApp in list of apps. Now you can use BookmarkApp on macOS Mojave.
- Sept. 5, 2018, 3:55 p.m.
BookmarkApp for Chrome now released on our web store.
It include all features from original app.
Before using of app make sure you have closed Chrome, for best syncronization experience .
- May 2, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
• Performance improvements (special thanks to Apple Engineers for Technical Support)
• Subscription List
• Logging in
- March 18, 2016, 2:25 a.m.
Duplikate - duplicate file finder.
Free gigabytes of space on yours hard drives, external drives and USB. With intelligent algorithm find and delete duplicate files fast and easy!
The new concept and experience of eliminating of duplicate files!
• Fast and accurate algorithm
• Auto selection of all duplicates with one click
• Drag and drop of files and folders
• Live realtime preview mode makes selection easy
• Beautiful UI, easy to use with great user experience